Friday, July 13, 2007

Air Freshener and Squidoo


On my list of 50 things I want to do to help the environment, number 32 is to find environmentally cleaners. As I looked into this, I figured out I have been using allot of environmental cleaners already. One of my favorites is Trader Joe's Bergamot and Coriander Air Freshener. The bergamot gives this a light, citric-y, fresh and clean scent. The only disadvantage is that it comes in a small bottle.
I was at Trader Joe's buying like 6 of these air fresheners, the check out girl said she was glad to finally see some one who liked this air freshener as much as she does. I think allot of people pass this great stuff up.

Anyway,
Yesterday, I spent the day poking around on the internet to find ways to promote all the junk I have going on on line. There may be future post on what I found in the future. One of the things I did find was Squidoo. It is really easy to do. I made one as an extension to my site (as well as a few others, they are very easy to make).
Here it is- Get Green Things at Squidoo.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 comment:

Crabby McSlacker said...

thanks for the tip on the air fresheners!

I've been using a citrus type that I like--can't remember the brand but I think it's pretty natural & I hope it's green. But I can't seem to find it anymore, and theres a TJ's supposed to be opening soon in our neighborhood. So I'll give it a try!