Monday, January 29, 2007

The hang of it.




It is taking me a while but, I think I am finally getting the hang of things in the online world. It is odd that only a few (maybe mare than just a few) years ago, I went to school for Multimedia and I made web pages! Now, in some ways it is even easier and I am here like a total newbie. I think that my education has helped me a little here but, it is much like fumbling around in the dark for the light switch. I just click on things until I finally get what I want. I added all the links to my articles on suite. I have high hopes for this job. I really want it to be the spring board for my writing career.
On top of everything else in my life, I also turned my living room into my office. It really is the perfect place, out of the way from the rest of the family. I have quiet time and it really is m own space. This is the first time in 10 years that I have a place is just my own. It may not have a door per se but, it is great and it is mine. I also love how it looks if I don't say so myself. With Stephen's support, I did a little decorating and got a nice couch and some book shelves. It is nice. I'll show you some pictures. Excuse my messy desk. I am in the middle of using it!
It seems my shelves are especially photogenic. :)

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments: