Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Plastic Recycling

In my neighborhood, we have a pretty good recycling program. We have a recycling can the same size as our trash can. They take plastic (1-6), paper, cardboard, cans, and glass. We don't even have to sort it. They will do that for us at the plant. I was curious to know the different between the plastics. I even thought I would include some definitions here but, all the numbers mean are that each have different properties and the melting temperatures are different. While this is an interesting tidbit, it really doesn't warrant defining each one. I think that most major cities have a recycling program. If yours doesn't- why not? There should be one!
If yours does- then use it! It is really not that hard to recycle, once you are in the program!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments: