Monday, September 10, 2007

Three Day Food Photo Challenge Day 2

Day 2
Picture one breakfast two. This is one of my favorite breakfasts. It is vanilla yogurt with a cereal called Nutty Flax. I was really excited when I found this. It is gluten free, high fiber, and similar to Grape Nuts. This yogurt with a small bowl of fruit is very filling.
The second picture is lunch at Paradise Bakery. It is my new favorite place right now. I went with my husband and noticed that their salads are made separately from everything else (namely sandwiches) so there is less chance for cross contamination. Since I am not temped by the fabulous confections here this place works out well for me. I also get a side of fruit and their unsweetened mango tea. Yum!
The last picture is of these new gluten free veggie burgers I wanted to try. They are green but surprisingly good. I made a sort of pilafy brown rice concoction to eat with it. Quite tasty.
On to day three!!!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments: