Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Poll for best picture of my sweet Angel.




I was driving my son to school this morning and I found out that one of the local radio stations is having a "Cutest Dog Contest". Well, I think I do own the cutest dog in Arizona anyway. I know, I know, all my dogs are cute but, my little one takes the cake. She is really cute and photogenic too. I have so many cute pictures of her. I can't decide which one to send in. I have a few more days so I wanted to ask you guys to help me out in picking a picture. So here they are. The poll is to the left. If you have any other comments feel free to leave them.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

The third one

Anonymous said...

It would be a good idea to list the selection options on the left in the same order as the photos are shown on the right. They currently are NOT in the same order, and that is sort of confusing.

Mary said...

I love the first one. She's got attitude looking out the window like she's got street cred :-)

Samantha said...

Sorry they are not in order. I thought that they would be but Blogger didn't let me.
Anyway, Angel does have some street cred too, my neighbor found her on the street and she was hit by two cars! She broke her hip too. She has healed up nicely though. She had no collar or chip implant. We tried to find her previous owner to avail. Oh well, lucky us, she is a great dog.

Crabby McSlacker said...

I vote for the car ride shot too!

She really is an amazingly cute dog. And I'm glad you didn't have to return her to her former owners.

Hope she wins!

urban vegan said...

SHe's pretty darn cute. Ilike the 2nd one.

Living to Feel Good said...

I love the car one! I voted on the left already!

bazu said...

I voted for the first one- how cute!