Monday, May 7, 2007

Confessions of a VH1 junkie.


Okay, I am going to confess, I am a VH1 junkie. I love those celeb-reality shows. The new Celebrity Fit Club just started a couple of weeks ago and as with seasons past, promises to be an interesting one. It is actually a very inspiring show. Knowing that even Marsha Brady and Tiffany (the mall girl) struggles with their weight makes it just that much easier to cope with your own weight issues.
As with all the celeb reality shows, it is also sad when, some one that you thought was a nice sweet person (because of the character they played on TV) is a total jerk. On Fit Club, it is Dustin Diamond (Screech on Saved By the Bell). If you loved Saved By the Bell, you may want to skip Fit Club, because Dustin kills it for Screech. He is just a plain jerk!
My little rant for the day. I saw the show right before bed. Maybe I won't do that again so, I am not forced to admit my deepest darkest secrets to my three readers.
:)

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

4 comments:

Crabby McSlacker said...

Don't know why, but somehow I've managed to avoid getting hooked on any celebrity/reality/game show type programs. Which just leaves me more time for my internet addiction.

Samantha said...

That is why it is a deep dark secret. I am so ashamed!

Missy said...

You're so funny, Samantha, and in a good way. I too accidentally ran into the "Celebrity Fit Club" on the satellite and just caught the last 15 or so minutes of it, but seen Marsha and Tiffany, and Screech was up next to speak to the judges. Apparently there was drama going on before i started to watch it. Anyway, other than those few minutes i havent seen this season, i have watched last season with the gastric bypass girl. It is interesting to watch, ashamedly so.

For better or for worse, one cannot take ones eyes off of Reality TV programming. God help us. lol.

Samantha said...

Oh, I am glad I am not the only one watching it. Not that we shouldn't be
ashamed. At least now as I watch late at night in the dark, with only the glow of the TV on my face, I know I am not as alone as I thought.:)