Monday, February 12, 2007

Hardest addiction to kick.

For me, the hardest addiction to kick is sugar. Why is that I don't know. Last night I tossed and turned. I just didn't sleep very well. I think it is because, my husband got candy and I just could stop eating it. It is weird. How do you kick that. I feel like an addict out of control. I have no trouble giving up so many other things.
In the morning I have such resolve. I have no trouble sticking to healthy breakfast. In the afternoon, my resolve begins to wane and by evening I begin the bargaining. I tell my self that tomorrow I will be better- blah blah. How do I change this. I do feel a bit helpless. I know that I need to take it one day at a time. I must say, this is harder than quitting smoking for me. I was able to quit smoking cold turkey after smoking two packs a day. Go figure!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments: