Thursday, February 22, 2007

Finally! I thought of something.

I was having the hardest time trying to figure out what to do with this blog. I was so inspired to do something after I saw An Inconvenient Truth. I was already doing somethings. We recycle, use EF bulbs, eat allot of organic foods. I know this is really not enough. Sure for some this would be a leap but, for me this is just part of my day.
Well, anyway the point is I am no expert on the environment or what people should do.
So, I decided that I can use this blog to lead by example. So I am putting it out there that starting today- I am committing to doing one thing for the environment everyday for a year, even if it just for the experience of doing it once. If I am not hear to blog about it I will post an update once I am so that everything that I am doing is documented. My first order of business is to come with a list as long as I can make it so I have something to go on for the year. I hope to get some readers to eventually cheer me on!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments: