Friday, January 26, 2007

Changes in life

I find it interesting that most people realize that change in life is inevitable. Yet when it happens, they act as if it wasn't supposed to happen that way. As if when change happens, it is only to go in the direction we want it to go. In my life, change almost always has made everything better. That might be why I look forward to it so much. Things don't always happen the way I think that they should or anything but, when I make the best of it, everything turns out fine and usually greater than fine.
I think all of this is about taking life too seriously. People need a sense of humor. Life is really not a race unless you are looking for one (not people should avoid them). Life is a journey with ups and downs, and detours. I didn't even know what I wanted to be when I grew up until this year! That doesn't mean that I know where my career is going to take me. It only means I chose a path and where it leads me, is only a guess.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments: