Monday, July 30, 2007

Fun with Family and photos.


This past weekend I went to a Family Reunion in Prescott Arizona. It was great fun. My youngest son climbed the rock wall all the way to the top for the very first time. That is something I really want to do. I have a bit of a fear of heights so, I need to just press on and do it. I also have a thing about being watched doing something I will undoubtedly not be very good at.
The picture is of my husband and my son. Like father, like son.
I really love taking pictures. I need to learn more about taking good pictures in bad light. I tend only to take pictures when the lighting is good. I am a lighting snob. I have to get better about that.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

5 comments:

Crabby McSlacker said...

What a great picture!

They look kind of like adorable human tree frogs or something.

Thanks for sharing that!

urban vegan said...

GREAT photo!

Dawn said...

Remind me to check that no one is standing behind me with a camera if I should ever attempt this. Not my best angle!

Anonymous said...

Climbing is a lot of fun, and not too scary when you "don't look down."

Sanyo massage chairs

Anonymous said...

Hey, something is wrong with your site in Opera, you should check into it.